Connected Communities are
Thank you for participating in CyncHealth’s 2021 Annual Conference.
Session recordings will be available soon!
CyncHealth hosted our 2021 Annual Conference on September 20 and 21 at Omaha’s CHI Health Center. Keynote speakers Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, and General Stanley A. McChrystal, U.S. Army four-star general (retired) and founder and CEO of the McChrystal Group, shared their insights and experience with the CyncHealth participant community and healthcare executives from throughout the region. In addition, the event featured discussions about interoperability, closed loop referral system for social care, workflow integration, public health, and much more. Session recordings coming soon!
Newt Gingrich is a politician and author who served as the 50th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives.
General Stanley A. McChrystal
General Stanley A. McChrystal is a United States Army General (retired) and CEO and founder of the McChrystal Group.
We are updating our onsite COVID protocols to provide a safe environment to learn and interact.
- We encourage all in-person attendees to be fully vaccinated.
- Masks will be made available to all attendees and encouraged.
- The main and breakout rooms will be set up to facilitate social-distancing.
- Again, please use your best judgment regarding masks, distancing, and other health safety measures as you address your comfort level.
- We will continue monitoring large gathering guidelines from the various government entities.
- Our safety protocols are subject to change as the conference approaches.