Connecting health data for a healthier Iowa
Community for patients and providers
As the designated health information exchange (HIE) for Iowa, CyncHealth connects over five million lives and more than 1,100 facilities across the Midwest—and counting. From large hospital systems to rural health clinics to long-term and post-acute care facilities, and every type of healthcare organization in between, CyncHealth is creating community-wide connections patients and providers can count on when they need them most.
With CyncHealth, you no longer have to care for your patients in a vacuum. Instead, you’re connected to comprehensive health data that allows you to provide whole person care that improves outcomes and changes lives.
CyncHealth goes beyond traditional healthcare to help you meaningfully address social determinants of health (SDoH), collaborate with health and social service care providers, and track outcomes together to better care for your most vulnerable patients.
Syndromic surveillance for Iowa
Join us to further improve the health, safety, and quality of life of Iowans. Funding is available for Iowa participants to participate in CyncHealth’s syndromic surveillance program.
We take care of the data so you can care for your patients
CyncHealth’s powerful platform was designed to work the way you work, delivering a health data utility your clinician’s will want to utilize. With technology that makes it easier for care teams to access the data they need, when they need it, CyncHealth lets you spend less time on paperwork and administrative burdens and more time where you want to be—with your patients.
With CyncHealth, you can:
- Access your patients’ comprehensive and longitudinal health history at the point of care.
- Connect healthcare and social care to connect patients with the best program to meet their needs.
- Improve communication among providers to improve patient outcomes.
- Ensure a seamless and cost-effective patient experience and smooth transitions of care.
- Support your patients throughout their care journey.
- Reduce administrative burden for clinicians and other staff.
- Access Merit-Based Incentives through improved quality monitoring and reporting.
- Reduce unnecessary costs and monitor healthcare utilization.