Data-driven healthcare consulting and analytics.
Who are the Advisors
CyncHealth Advisors is a team of leading experts in healthcare and data science who came together to help design and build the CyncHealth health data utility (HDU). Leveraging the HDU’s robust data lake, the Advisors support CyncHealth participants to analyze trends in utilization, determine appropriate care management strategies, enable effective review to detect and mitigate fraud, waste and abuse, and more effectively direct funding to high-value care initiatives.
How we help
The Advisors team is available to support unique requests from HDU participants and other organizations such as:
- Hospitals and health systems
- Government agencies
- Other HIEs
These are paid consulting arrangements for projects that fall outside the scope of HDU participation like:
- Quality initiatives
- Risk stratification
- Predictive modeling
- Identification and mitigation of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Other ad hoc/custom reporting
The Advisors can help you:
- Determine the right questions to ask to facilitate your unique project
- Decide which data to analyze to support your project
- Analyze the data and deliver it in the right format for your needs
- Data Aggregator Validation (DAV) certified partnership (email us about partnering)
The Advisors are also available to consult with other HIE and HDU organizations across the country to help them replicate the success of CyncHealth. CyncHealth has 1,100 connected facilities supporting 5 million patient lives with comprehensive data.