First PDMP to monitor all prescription drugs
Nebraska PDMP provides clinicians with the most comprehensive medication history tool in the state.
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
CyncHealth, in collaboration with NIC, administers the Nebraska Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP). Currently available to providers in Nebraska, this leading edge PDMP technology solution provides clinicians with the most comprehensive medication history tool in the state. As a result, with CyncHealth’s PDMP, you gain more than compliance with state and federal laws. As the first PDMP solution reporting all prescription drugs—not just opioids—the advanced platform makes medication reconciliation easy, providing quick insight to aid clinicians in their prescribing and dispensing decisions.
The result is improved patient care and safety, reduced provider frustration and burden, and the potential for fewer medication errors.
Designed for providers. Targeted for patient safety.
Reduce medical errors
With CyncHealth’s PDMP solution you can:
- Reconcile patient medications quickly and efficiently
- Avoid medication errors such as omissions, duplications, dosing errors, or drug interactions
- Enhance patient safety during transitions of care
- Gain insight into patient medication usage, including opioids
- Reduce time spent on the reconciliation process to improve workflow